Lame Cheater

Today i wake up around 1 pm something den as usually go wash face n brush my teeth den sit in front of my pc. After a while sitting, my stomach is having a live band...LOL...so i ajak my Lim to go down ta pow nasi...after finish my rice i sit in front of my favourite pc again....after a while with my blur status, i heard a soung ..~ Ding Dong~ den i open de door....it was a girl...she wanted to do a survey den ask me tis n tat...den she giv me 2 paper which they so called a lucky pick....and ask me to open it....so when i open she say that i get a BIG prize...den she ask to come in my house to brief me some explanation on the " Prize "....after briefing a while ....they she n her fren come to the point that ask me to pay up RM 3800 den get the prize....They say the RM 3800 is dunno wat fees....zzzzzzz.....so lame...den they end up with a sad looks...coz meeting me up...LOL....


0 comments: