TAGGED BY KIM

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 2.30pm
Name: Cheong
Sisters: 2 sister
Brothers: nope
Shoe Size: depends on de cutting
Height: 173 or more abit

Where do you live: Genting Kelang
Favourite drinks: water
Favourite breakfast: see mood....

Have you ever been on a plane?: nope
Swam in the ocean: playing beside de beach can?
Fallen asleep at school: of course!!! is a student style
Broken someone's heart: maybe gua...
Fell off your chair: huh?....izzit jatuh from kerusi?
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: no la....better go sleep..
What is your room like: got 4 walls....
What's right beside you: my cpu, n dustbin
What is the last thing you ate: J & CO donuts

Ever had chicken pox: yes la....
Sore throat: ya la.....always eat hot things...
Stitches: yea
Broken nose: nope

Do you believe in love at first sight: Maybe
Like picnics: nope
Who was, were the last person you danced with: dunno...too many
Last made you smile: I always smile
You last yelled at: toilet...when shitting....wakakaka!!!

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: I like everybody so I talk to everyone
Kissed anyone: nope....any girls volunteer?....LOLs..
Get sick: nope
Talk to an ex: nope
Miss someone: I miss my family
Eat: Economic rice, J&CO donuts

Best feeling in the world: after shitting n peeing
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: nope
What's under your bed: floor
Who do you really hate: I already say i like everyone....STILL ASK?....zzzzz
What time is it now?: 2.56pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Playing
2. Studying
3. celebrate my 10 years old buffday
4. -
5. -

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Sleep
2. Finish Assignment
3. -
4. -
5. -

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice cream
2. Chocolate
3. Bubble Gum
4. Chips
5. Beer

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy Ferarri & Villa
2. Travel around the world...
3. Buy Machintos Stuff & High Tech Stuff
4. Own a Production House & Studio
5. Spend & Give some to my family.......btw can i add more?.....LOLs...5 is not enuf

5 of my bad habits:
1. craping
2. eat alot..zzzz
3. late to class...
4. sleep late....
5. Last minute work

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My Home.
2. Friends house for assignments and group studying...
3. Friends house coz lepak
4. Hotel if got travel
5. -

5 things I will do after complete what im busy wif:
1. Sleep gao gao!!!
2. Play gao gao!!!!
3. Go travel gao gao!!!...depends on my wallet...LOL
4. -
5. -

5 people I tag: Wenny , Lydia , Sarah , Soo Eng , Kitty

0 comments: